The purposes of the Hillbrook-Tall Oaks Civic Association are to:
- represent the interests of neighborhood residents at the county, state, and federal levels;
- provide information and foster communication between and among the various individuals, families, and groups within the Association’s neighborhood;
- further the public interest by promoting efforts toward civic betterment within the boundaries of the association and within Fairfax County;
- provide leadership and organization that represents and coordinates community activity on issues of mutual concern; and,
- facilitate social opportunities within the neighborhood.
The Hillbrook-Tall Oaks Civic Association dues are $25 annually and are due October 1.
Send payments to: